Please follow this tutorial below to ensure we have access to your Facebook Ads Manager account:
- Go to your Facebook Ads Manager, under “Ad Accounts” and copy your “Ads Account ID Number”.
- Email it to us and our PromoRepublic Analytics Account will add it.
- You will receive a notification when we add the account. To confirm our access, go to Ads Account Manager.
- Select “Settings” from the right upper corner. In the new window, find the “Ad Account Roles” field. Here you will see our request and must approve access.
If you don’t have Facebook Ad Manager, we will create it for you. This set up is necessary in order to create Rich Media Ads Campaigns for you.
Note: Ads & Billing information will always be visible to you.
Make sure we have access to your Facebook Pixel
- If you have worked with Facebook Pixel before, share with us your Ad Manager Account (see the guides in the previous step) and we will automatically get access to your Facebook Pixel.
- If you haven’t worked with Facebook Pixel before, please share your Ads Manager Account access with us (highlighted in the previous step) and we will set up Facebook Pixel and adjust it if necessary.
If you have any additional questions don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]