Here is a typical flow to show you how to publish a scheduled post through PromoRepublic in the mobile app on Android device.
1. Click on the Post button to start the process.
2. On this step you're told that the caption you created on desktop will be automatically copied. You don't need to re-write it, just paste it on a later step. Hit Ok.
3. Choose the Instagram app to share the content.
4. Select Feed or Stories.
5. Crop your picture if you desire.
6. Edit the image to your taste.
7. Paste the caption if there's any by tapping and holding the text field.
Congrats! Your post has been successfully sent to your Instagram feed.
If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]