How to Set up Billing Information for Promotional Campaigns
To pay for Retargeting Campaigns and Rich Media Ads, you will need to set up a payment method of your choosing.
1. If you have previously set up a payment method, you can skip this step.
2. If you have Ads Manager, but you have never set up Billing Information, then follow these directions:
- Go to your Payment Settings by this link.
- In the “Payment Method” section, click “Add Payment Method”.
- Choose the payment method you want to add, fill in your information, and click “Continue”.
- You can also set up a Spending limit that equals or is more than the Promotional Budget.
3. If you have never used Ad Manager before, we will create it for you. Once you receive access from us you will need to set up payment information.
NOTE: You will always be able to see all of the the Billing Information in your Ad Manager Account.
How will your budget be spent?
We recommend our clients to split their budgets for Promotional Campaigns in two: 70% and 30%.
- The majority (70% of advertising budget) should be spent on Retargeting Campaigns. They are highly effective, aimed at your ‘hot’ audience - people that know your brand, like your brand, or even are loyal to your brand.
- The remainder (30% of advertising budget) should be spent on Rich Media Ads Campaigns, which are aimed at acquiring new customers. Usually they are less cost-effective and ROI of such campaign is less.
After you complete these steps, PromoRepublic will be able to:
- Analyze your Business Page statistics and Audience
- Review and adjust your Facebook Pixel
- Create Rich Media Ads and Retargeting Campaigns
- Highlight data regarding ROI, your Audience, and Marketing Funnels
You will get a report with consolidated data about your Facebook Business Page statistics, efficiency and ROI of Ad Campaigns and your Audience.
Also you will be able to see Social Media Ads ROI in your Facebook Ads Manager account:
If you have any additional questions don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]