If you wish to activate the manual mode choose a specific page within the connected ones and hit Edit Content Plan as shown below.
Next you'll see the schedule with some slots listed already.
As you might know, Time Slots are slots for posts with a defined time and category. Basically, these are the time options for you to choose so posts are published accordingly.
Time slots are divided into categories based on the types of content suggestions per your weekly content plan.
- Blog Posts
Now that you have manual mode enabled add Time Slots manually. You can choose:
- Quantity of days: either 7 or just one;
- Types of content to post on a particular day;
- How many posts to publish on the selected days;
- Accurate time in each time slot.
Click on Add Slot button to get into the Time Slots settings.
In Content type and Time to post drop down menu you can choose the type of content and time of a particular slot.
Duplicating this slot to other days means that, for example, Motivational&Fun piece of content is planned on 12:00 am on the days chosen.
To add a different type of slot to other days or the same one, click on the Add Slot button once again. Choose the desired days and time, then finish by clicking Add.
If you wish to delete a slot you are free to do that.
If you wish to clear the slots, there is an appropriate button, but please note that you need to have at least one slot turned on, otherwise you won't be able to save the schedule empty - the button will be grayed out.
Once you finished tuning up the timetable, it will be represented in the Calendar.
Now, there are two ways to use the tool:
- Hit the New Post button on a specific day and schedule the piece of content for that day;
- Create a post from any other section apart from Calendar and hit the Add To Queue button. The post will then take the nearest available slot.
If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]