Here is a step-by-step guide on how to add pages to your workspace:
- Click on the top right corner, find workspaces tab and find the one you need.
2. You will be redirected to the workspace settings, where you can see the blue Connect More Pages button.
3. Once clicked, you will be prompted with the social platforms to connect:
- Facebook (business pages or groups);
- LinkedIn (personal profile or business pages);
- Pinterest boards;
- Google My Business locations.
4. After you click any one of these, a list of your pages will pop up, so choose the necessary one and it will be added to the workspace instantly.
Good! Now you see the page listed in the workspace's Calendar. As an Owner or Admin, you can see the page settings or disconnect it.
There are 3 important factors to note, when adding pages to a workspace:
- Once a page is within a workspace, you can't connect it in Unassinged Pages mode. Or vice versa.
- The quantity of workspaces to create or participate in is unlimited, but not the number of pages. Originally, when subscribing for a particular plan, you were given a specific number of pages to connect to your PromoRepublic account. It means that a newly added page to a workpspace decreases the total page limit.
For example, within the Standard plan you can add 10 social pages. If you add one page to a workspace, there will be 9 pages left to add either to the Unassigned Pages mode or a workspace.
- If you participate in a workspace as a member or an admin, pages within there are counted as yours, so you can't connect more.
If for any reason you need to change the workspace owner, we can do it on our end. Just send us an email at [email protected] and we will help you.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to us at [email protected].