There are 5 ways to create a post and publish it to your Pinterest board via PromoRepublic:
- Click on the Create Post button that can be accessed from any part of the service.
2. In the Calendar hover over a particular day, hit the Create button and select New Post in the drop-down menu.
3. If you want to create a post to a time slot, click on the New Post button.
4. Go to the Editor and start creating your art work from scratch.
5. The last, but not the least, is to pick an idea from the library that is full of templates, handcrafted by the team of our professional graphic designers and copywriters.
Once the content is ready, select the necessary Pinterest board and choose one of the publishing options.
And don't forget to include a URL in your post. We encourage you to read an article on how to add links to your pins.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at [email protected].