It all starts with the content!
When you know that your content plan should consist of 90% of original content, we’ve created Post Ideas library to make you smile from ear to ear.
This section contains ready-to-go templates for 50+ industries, so be sure to find visuals that suit your every need.
There are two ways to work with Post Ideas:
- Search by Categories
- Search by keyword
Search by Categories
There 7 tabs located in the main bar:
- Upcoming Events
- Recommended For You
Tap 'More' to see more Categories.
For Engaging posts check out the following tabs:
- Trending Content - holidays, special events, both local and national holidays;
- Quotes - great sayings and inspirations;
- Motivations - be a source of inspiration to them while encouraging them to succeed;
- Polls - ask your followers to share their opinions with visual “choice” posts;
- Fun - funny posts to fit any industry. You just need to choose what suits them best;
- Greetings - wish your audience good morning or good night with stunning images.
Promotional Content with ready made ideas for any day and any time:
- Promotions - discounts, big deals, special offers, company news and much more;
- Contests - no need to mull over ideas for your timeline contests. All effective posts are gathered in one place.
Educational Content is far more than just blog posts:
- Did You Know - be an influencer for your followers and explore new industry facts;
- Tips - Because we all need help and a good piece of advice.
Curated Content is the best content to share:
For this type of content we advise using Articles section. These are other resources links, carefully selected for you by our marketers.
You might have noticed that we store separately posts for Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram etc. These images are assigned the appropriate social platform size, but the rest is created in Facebook size. So, please, remember to set the picture into Pinterest or Instagram dimensions in the Editor.
Search by keyword
Put a keyword of what you are looking for in the search bar and you'll be prompted with relevant content. Also, you will be suggested similar words to extend your search results, that are divided into 'Templates', 'Photos' and 'Articles'.
We encourage you to use the suggested photos and adjust them in the Editor.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at [email protected].