Get an overview of a list of all your Workspaces that you manage, search, and filter. You can also switch between Workspaces.
Dashboard top menu:
- Search bar - search your Workspace Name for quick access
- Country Filter - choose a country (or a few of them) to display on the dashboard. Clicking on Filter will open a dropdown with a list of countries from your Workspaces. (In case there are pages from a few countries in one Workspace, this Workspace will be displayed in each of these countries)
- Create Workspace - click to start a new Workspace.
Clicking on Filter will open a dropdown list of countries, states and cities from your Workspaces list.
❗️IMPORTANT: Location Filters are available for Workspaces with Active Location Settings only. Check here on how to activate location setting for Workspace
If there are pages from a few countries in one Workspace, the desired Workspace will be displayed if at least one of the countries is selected.
If there are no Workspaces with active location settings in your Workspaces list, the drop down menu will not be available.
Active location filters are displayed on top of the dashboard settings menu and can be cleared by clicking on the country/city.
- Name - displays Image and Name, click on the Workspace Name to redirect to Workspace Dashboard. (can be sorted by alphabet (from A-Z, Z-A))
- Members - displays the number of Members in the Workspace (can be sorted by the number of Workspace members (from larger to smaller and vice versa))
- Pages - displays icons of connected pages, click on the page icon to redirect to its content calendar (can be sorted by the number of connected pages in Workspace (from larger to smaller and vice versa))
- Posting Activity - displays the total number of published posts that were created from pages connected to Workspace during last week/month (can be sorted by the number of connected pages in Workspace (from larger to smaller and vice versa))
Workspaces list-view is available for Agency users only (Professional plan). Users with "client" role permissions are not able to see "Workspaces" tab in drop-down menu.