The report data is divided into two sections: audience and content. To see the content report switch to the appropriate section.
The maximum look-back period is 1 year, though 2 months maximum since the page connection.
Before diving into the numbers, choose the period of time that you need the data for - custom, last 7 days, last 30 days, last 3 months. Regardless of what time period you select, the data will be compared to the data of the same previous period.
Numbers compared are evaluated in percents. In the upper part, the numbers are divided into several sections:
- Content published - the number of content published during the reported period.
- Likes - the number of times Twitter users have liked your tweets during the reported period.
- Retweets - the number of times users retweeted your posts during the reported period
Scroll down to see the detailed overview of the presented data.
- Total posts - the number of posts published on your page during the reported period.
- Texts - the number of posts that contain only text.
- Photos - the number of posts that contain at least one photo but no video.
- Videos - the number of posts that contain at least one video.
- Total change - the variation of numbers of published posts compared to the previously selected period.
- Total engagement - the total number of engagements the post received since it was published.
- Likes - the number of times users liked the Tweet since it was created.
- Retweets - the number of times users retweeted the Tweet since it was created.
Best Time and Day to Publish
The best day and time to publish is calculated, based on retrospective, data based on the engagement of each published post. In order to determine the best day and time to publish, we identify the published posts that generated the most engagement.
The posts with the least engagement are highlighted in light blue. The dark blue highlights the best time to publish, based on your account’s publishing history.
To learn about the audience metrics, head over to this guide.
If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].