In order to connect another Instagram page to PromoRepublic, log in to this Instagram account at www.instagram.com in the same browser on your computer.
But what should you do if this Instagram account isn't assigned a separate password to log in?
As you may remember, when creating a new Instagram account, you were given a choice on how to log in to this new account: via your existing one or with a separate password.
With the first option, your accounts will stay separate but share the same login.
In this case, you can't log in to this new account at www.instagram.com on a computer. Don't worry, we know how to fix it!
1. On your phone in your existing Instagram account click on the top right corner;
2. Hit on Settings at the bottom;
3. Deselect an account that you want to create a password for;
4. Then hit Remove to confirm the action;
5. Create the password;
6. And this is it! Go to www.instargam.com on your computer, log in with the user name, and the newly created password.
After this, you'll be able to connect this page to PromoRepublic.
Note that still you can switch between your Instagram accounts in the app.
If for any reason this flow doesn't work, you can create a password in the Instagram app on your phone as instructed in this article.
When approving a post in the PromoRepublic app don't forget to switch to the necessary account in the Instagram app on your phone.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at [email protected].