When you schedule an Instagram post, the PromoRepublic app will send you a reminder when the time comes for it to be published. If you don't receive any notifications, try to do the following:
- Go to your phone settings.
- Go to Notifications Center, or Apps and Notifications.
- Choose PromoRepublic Notifier for Android or PromoRepublic for IOS among other apps installed on your cell phone.
- Make sure that the following are not blocked.
Notifications are on, but the issue still persists? Then one or all of the following recommendations are suggested to take:
- re-log to your Instagram account in the same browser on your computer;
- re-connect your Instagram page with PromoRepublic account;
- re-install both PromoRepublic and Instagram applications on your mobile device. Due to regular changes applied to these, updating the apps restores their sync, including notifications.
The problem with notifications may also be caused by the lack of Internet connection, or by the Intelligent Energy Saving Mode on your phone.
If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]