Different social media networks have different image size requirements, so an image size suitable for Facebook won`t do for Twitter and vice versa. In order to ensure that all your social media posting needs are covered we implemented several image sizes for different social media networks.
In the Graphics Editor, you can create visuals for:
- Facebook post (940x788)
- Facebook cover (works only for download) (820x312)
- Facebook ad (works only for download) (1200x628)
- Instagram post (1080x1080)
- Instagram Story post (1080x1920)
- Twitter post (1024x512)
- LinkedIn post (1400x800)
- Pinterest (735x1102)
In addition, there is a square size of 800x800 pixels.
Once get redirected to the Editor, you are offered to choose the appropriate size from the pop-up window.
Be advised that PromoRepublic templates are optimized for Facebook Posts (940 x 788). Also, be careful when you plan to submit your post to several social media networks simultaneously - pictures DO NOT resize automatically.
That is why pay your attention to the fact that the artwork is not resized either when you change the original template size to a different one.
So, what would you do if you want to use a Facebook size post to publish it to your Instagram Story?
- You chose a template that originally was assigned Facebook post size.
2. Next you get redirected to the Editor. In the top left corner size box is located. Click it to choose the Instagram Story mode.
The size will be changed, though the artwork won't be automatically adjusted accordingly.
3. Click the design, drag it by the corners, replace the wording and other objects, change their size if needed. Eventually, you will adjust the visual manually.
We are actively working to add more template sizes to the Post Ideas section to make the resize flow smoothly.
Feel free to reach out to us in-app or via [email protected] if you require further assistance.