There are 4 ways to create a post and publish it to your Pinterest board via PromoRepublic:
- Click on the Create Post button that can be accessed from any part of the service.
2. Start from the Calendar:
- Hit the New Post button that appears when you hover over a particular day.
- If you want to create a post for a specific day and time, click New Post button to select an appropriate time slot.
3. Go to the Editor and start creating your artwork from scratch.
4. The last but not the least is to pick an idea from the library that is full of templates, handcrafted by the team of our professional graphic designers and copywriters.
Once the content is ready, select the necessary Pinterest page and choose one of the scheduling options.
And don't forget to add a link to your post. We encourage you to read an article on how to add links to your pins.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at [email protected].