You can add your brand logo to all your posts, though it is not put automatically. Here is a short guide on how to create a template with your logo.
1. Go to the Editor and find Uploads folder.
2. Click on the green Upload button to upload you company logo, but please note that the format file should be .png or .svg (or any other vector label).
3. Once it is there, click on the image so it appears in the working field to the right, change its size and location, and hit Save.
4. Next, you will find this template in My Ideas folder in Saved tab.
5. Now you can choose a background or your picture from uploads folder. In addition you'll need to change layers order for the logo be on top as shown below.
Please be advised that choosing an Idea will replace your logo picture.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to us at [email protected].