Owner, clients and admins can add pages to the workspace. How should you start? It's pretty simple!
- Go to the workspace settings and find the Connect More Pages button.
2. Once clicked, you will be prompted with the social platforms to connect:
- Facebook (business pages and groups);
- LinkedIn (personal profile and business pages);
- Pinterest boards;
- Google My Business locations.
3. After you click any one of these, a list of your pages will pop up. Choose the necessary one and it will be added to the workspace instantly.
Good! Now you see the page listed in the workspace's Calendar. As an Owner or Admin you can see the page settings or disconnect it.
There are 3 important factors to note, when adding pages to a workspace:
- Once a page is within a workspace, you can't connect it in Unassinged Pages mode. Or vice versa.
- The quantity of workspaces to create or participate in is unlimited, but not the number of pages. Originally, when subscribing for a particular plan, you were given a specific number of pages to connect to your PromoRepublic account. It meant that a newly added page to a workpspace decreased the total number.
For example, within the Professional plan you can add 30 social pages. If you add one page to a workspace, there will be 29 pages left to add either to the Unassigned Pages mode or the workspace.
- If you participate in a workspace as a member or an admin, pages within there are counted as yours, so you can't connect more.
If you have any additional questions, please contact your Success Manager or Support team at [email protected].