We provide reporting for LinkedIn company pages and personal profiles. The maximum look-back period is a year. It means that you can't export analytics for a period of time older than 12 months. Below there is a detailed explanation of each supported metric.
LinkedIn company page
In company page analytics we cover Followers, Engagement, Impressions, Demographics, Posts Published, Posting Habits. Once the time frames are selected on the top of the page the information is divided into 4 boxes: Total Followers, Total Engagement, Total Impressions, Total Posts published.
Scroll down to see detailed data that is presented in numbers and charts.
- Total followers - number of followers of this page. Percentage means the changes in the metric for a similar previous period.
- Organic followers - number of followers who started following the page in the selected period as a result of user interaction without paid advertising.
- Paid followers - number of followers acquired during the selected report period as a result of paid user interaction.
- Lost followers - number of followers that stopped following the page during the selected period.
- Net followers - the actual number of followers acquired during the selected period, taking into account new followers and deducting the lost followers for the selected period.
- Total engagement - number of any action made with page content during the selected period. Percentage means the changes in the metric for a similar previous period.
- Reactions - number of reactions that a Linkedin user can use to express emotions.
- Comments - number of comments, responses to the page posts received for the selected period.
- Clicks - number of times your company name, content, or logo has been clicked.
- Shares - number of shares for the selected period that the page content has received. A LinkedIn share is considered when a user clicks the share button to share a piece of content.
- Total Impression - number of impressions collected during the selected period. Percentage means the changes in the metric for a similar previous period.
- Users Reached - number of unique users who have interacted with the page content.
Linkedin has its own unique perspective on page followers demographics, that provides insight into your audience on the platform. The demographics chart data is divided By function and By seniority.
Followers by function is a list of followers' occupation. Followers by seniority is the audience breakdown based on seniority position.
The Top Counties highlights the audience's country of residence.
The Top company size breaks down the audience by how many employees the companies have.
Posts Published, Posting Habits, Top Posts published
Total Posts published is the number of posts published on the page for the selected period. They are divided per type of content: status, photo, video, link.
Posting Habits is an aggregated metric based on the number of posts published for the selected period and divided by the number of calendar days in the selected period.
LinkedIn personal profile
In LinkedIn personal profile analytics we cover Engagement, Posts published and Posting Habits. Once the time frames are selected on the top of the page the information is divided into 2 boxes: Total Engagement and Total Posts published. Scroll down to see detailed data that is presented in numbers and charts.
Engagement metrics are likes, comments, and shares.
The number of Total Posts published is divided per type of content: status, photo, video, link. Top Post metrics are likes and comments.
If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].