We provide reporting for Pinterest business and personal boards. The maximum look-back period is a year. It means that you can't export analytics for a period of time older than 12 months. Below there is a detailed explanation of each supported metric.
Pinterest business board
In business board analytics we cover Followers, Engagement, Impressions, Pins Published. Once the time frames are selected, on the top of the page the information is divided into 4 boxes: Total Followers, Total Engagement, Total Impressions, and Total Pins published.
Scroll down to see detailed data that is presented in numbers and charts.
- Total engagement - number of times users took an action on your board. Percentage means the changes in the metric for a similar previous period.
- Comments - number of comments, responses to the board's pins received for the selected period.
- Clicks - number of times people have clicked on your Pin's destination on or off of Pinterest.
- Saves - number of times people saved your board content to their boards.
- Close up - number of times people viewed a close-up version of your Pin.
Both Total Impressions and Impressions stand for the number of times your Pins were shown for the selected period. Percentage means the changes in the metric for a similar previous period.
Pins published, Posting Habits, Top Pins published
- Total pins published - number of pins published for the selected period of time. Percentage means the changes in the metric for a similar previous period.
- Photo - number of photos published for the selected period.
Also, you can see Posting Habits and Top Pins published for the selected period. The Top Post metrics are Comments and Saves.
Pinterest personal board
In personal board analytics we cover Followers, Engagement, Pins Published.
Engagement metrics are comments and saves and do not show a chart.
Besides Total Pins published that show a number of photos, there is also information about Posting Habits and Top Pins published. The metrics are comments and saves.
If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].