Why is my subscription not active?
There are several reasons why your subscription might be not active or blocked. Here are the most common reasons:
- Your payment was declined;
- Your subscription was cancelled;
- You were suspected of having committed illegal actions against or actions in violation of our Terms and Conditions.
Why was my credit card declined?
In case your payment transaction was declined, you will receive an email notifying you about it. Based on our experience, the most popular reasons are Insufficient funds and Do Not Honor error. The latter means that your bank is blocking the transaction.
We recommend checking the reason of decline and reaching out to your bank. If the decline still persists or your have a different issue, please send us a message at [email protected].
Why is my account cancelled?
Account can be cancelled on your request or it has been inactive for more than 12 months since the last authorization on the website.
We can also block or cancel your subscription at our sole discretion if:
- You either provided false or incomplete information or PromoRepublic has a reason to believe so;
- You are suspected of having committed illegal actions, including, commitment of fraud with bank cards, distribution of spam, malware, and other acts violating our Terms and Conditions;
- You haven't used your account for more than 12 months.
If you have any questions regarding your payments or cancellation, please reach out to us at [email protected].