If your Facebook Business Page is not listed, it means that you are not an Admin of the page or PromoRepublic does not have permission to connect your Page.
To fix this, you'll need to re-authorize SocialPost app inside your Facebook account. Here is step-by-step guide on how to adjust the settings:
1. Log in to Facebook and head to Business Integrations.
2. You should see SocialPost on the page. Tick a box on the right to remove it from Facebook.
3. A pop up will appear asking if you'd also like to delete all your SocialPost activities.
It is very important to leave this box unticked, unless you really do want to delete ALL posts that have been published to Facebook via PromoRepublic.
4. Go back to the PromoRepublic App and re-log into your account like you used to (via Facebook or email).
5. Click on the Facebook button to add the pages.
6. Select Choose What You Allow in the pop up window, which will ask you to confirm permissions.
7. Under Manage your Pages and Publish as Pages you manage sections, make sure the pages you would like to connect to PromoRepublic are checked.
IMPORTANT: Even you intend to add pages only, it is mandatory to enable posting to groups too. Otherwise, you won't be able to add pages.
8. Select OK.
9. Refresh your PromoRepublic dashboard page. As a result, you will be asked to log into your Facebook, so go ahead and hit the LOG IN TO button. On this exact step your Facebook connection is reset.
10. Next, tick all the pages once again, finish with Done and now you are able to locate your business pages.
Here is a video tutorial to demonstrate the instructions above.
If the problem still persists, please contact us at [email protected]