Here is a short guide on how to post to Instagram Stories through PromoRepublic:
1. In the Editor choose the right picture size.
2. Adjust the artwork dragging it by the corners.
3. When the picture is ready, schedule the post.
As you know, since we do not support direct posting to Instagram, you will need to download PromoRepublic mobile app to get notified when it's time for the post to be published.
Here is a typical flow to show you how to publish an Instagram Story through PromoRepublic mobile app.
- Click on the blue Post button to start the process.
- Hit OK.
- Choose the second Instagram app to share the content.
- Select Stories.
- Add any visuals and graphic affects that you desire and make the Story live.
Please note that unlike a feed post, a story can't be re-posted in the Calendar and it is not presented in Statistics section.
If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]