Save time while creating a well-balanced content plan. You can now set up your own content types with the Custom Time Slot Types feature.
Use the normal procedure to create a custom content type time slot:
1. Go to Time Slots Settings in your Calendar;
2. Click on the Edit Content Plan button to activate the Manual Schedule Mode;
We encourage you to learn more about the Manual Scheduling Mode here.
3. Click on Add Slot to start setting up a custom time slot type;
4. Next, you will be directed to the Time Slot settings. This is where Custom Time Slot Type creation happens. Click on the wheel icon on the right;
5. Create a new content type;
6. Add its name, choose a color and click Save;
7. Go back to the Time Slot Settings and select the day and time for this Time Slot.
How Does it Work?
The custom time slot feature is available in workspaces. It is unavailable in Unassigned Pages mode;
Custom time slots can be edited (name, color) or deleted, unlike Default time slots;
Slot edits will be applied to all posts scheduled to the time slots of this type within your current Workspace;
Workspace admins and teammates can manage (create, edit, delete) time slots;
If you delete a custom time slot, posts scheduled there will remain as they are;
If you delete a type of time slot, these time slots will be renamed No Type and you will still be able to post there;
The number of custom time slots for a workspace is unlimited;
This feature is available for Agency Collaboration Platform users only.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at [email protected].