Save time while creating a well-balanced content plan. You can set up your content types with the Custom Time Slot feature.
From this article, you might already know what a time slot is and how you can utilize them. In addition to that, you can create your own time slots (if this feature is included in your membership plan).
1. To get there, navigate to the Time Slots Settings in the calendar or click on the gear icon beside the page name.
2. Activate the manual queue (turn Autopilot off) by tapping on the Edit Content Plan button.
3. Next, you'll see the schedule with some slots listed already.
To customize the scheme, click on any Add Slot button, and you'll get directed to the time slots settings. It's here where Custom Time Slot Type creation happens.
4. Tap on the gear icon to create a new content type.
5. Add its name, choose a color and click Save.
6. Go back to the Time Slot Settings and select the day and time for this type.
We encourage you to learn more about the Manual Scheduling Mode here.
How Does it Work?
The custom time slot feature is available in workspaces. It is unavailable in Unassigned Pages mode;
Custom time slots can be edited (name, color) or deleted, unlike Default time slots;
Slot edits will be applied to all posts scheduled to the time slots of this type within your current Workspace;
Workspace admins and teammates can manage (create, edit, delete) time slots;
If you delete a custom time slot, posts scheduled there will remain as they are;
If you delete a type of time slot, these time slots will be renamed No Type and you will still be able to post there;
The number of custom time slots for a workspace is unlimited;
This feature is available for Agency and Enterprise solutions.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at [email protected].