Save time while creating a well-balanced content plan. You can now set up your own content types with the Custom Time Slot Types feature.
Use the normal procedure to create a custom content type time slot:
1. Go to Time Slots Settings in your Calendar;
2. Click on the Edit Content Plan button to activate the Manual Schedule Mode;
We encourage you to learn more about the Manual Scheduling Mode here.
3. Click on Add Slot to start setting up a custom time slot type;
4. Next, you will be directed to the Time Slot settings. This is where Custom Time Slot Type creation happens. Click on the wheel icon on the right;
5. Create a new content type;
6. Add its name, choose a color and click Save;
7. Go back to the Time Slot Settings and select the day and time for this Time Slot.
How Does it Work?
- The custom time slot feature is available in workspaces. It is unavailable in Unassigned Pages mode;
- Custom time slots can be edited (name, color) or deleted, unlike Default time slots;
- Slot edits will be applied to all posts scheduled to the time slots of this type within your current Workspace;
- Workspace admins and teammates can manage (create, edit, delete) time slots;
- If you delete a custom time slot, posts scheduled there will remain as they are;
- If you delete a type of time slot, these time slots will be renamed No Type and you will still be able to post there;
- The number of custom time slots for a workspace is unlimited;
- This feature is available for Agency Collaboration Platform users only.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at [email protected].