The report data is divided into two sections: audience and content. To see the content report switch to the appropriate section.
We provide content reporting for Facebook Business Pages and Groups. The maximum look-back period is 1 year, though 2 months maximum since the page connection.
Before diving into the numbers, choose the period of time that you need the data for - custom, last 7 days, last 30 days, last 3 months. Regardless of what time period you select, the data will be compared to the data of the same previous period.
Numbers compared are evaluated in percents. In the upper part, the numbers are divided into several sections:
- Content Published - the number of posts published for the reported period.
- Content Reach - the number of unique Facebook users exposed to your content for the reported period. This includes organic and paid user activity.
- Users engaged with the content - the number of users that engaged with your Facebook page content during the reported period.
Scroll down to see the detailed overview of the presented data.
- Total posts - the number of posts published on your page during the reported period.
- Status - the number of posts that contain only text.
- Photos - the number of posts that contain at least one photo, but no video.
- Links - the number of posts that contain a link, but no photo or video.
- Video - the number of posts that contain at least one video.
- Total posts since Facebook page creation - the number of posts published since the Facebook page creation date.
- Total change - the variation of numbers of published posts compared to the previously selected period. This includes paid and organic publishing.
- Total engagement - the total number of engagements the post received since it was published.
- Post impression - the total number of impressions the post received since it was published.
- Reactions - the total number of reactions the post received since it was published.
- Comments - the total number of comments the post received since it was published.
- Shares - the total number of shares the post received since it was published.
- Clicks - the total number of times Facebook users clicked on post links since it was published.
All the activities above include both paid and organic distribution.
7. Engagement per impression rate - the ratio between engagement and impression of the post since its creation.
Best Time and Day to Publish
The best day and time to publish is calculated, based on retrospective, data based on the engagement of each published post. In order to determine the best day and time to publish, we identify the published posts that generated the most engagement.
The posts with the least engagement are highlighted in light blue. The dark blue highlights the best time to publish, based on your account’s publishing history.
To learn about the audience metrics, head over to this guide.
If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].