The report data is divided into two sections: audience and content. To see the content report switch to the appropriate section.
We provide content reporting for Pinterest Business and Personal boards (less detailed). The maximum look-back period is 1 year, though 2 months maximum since the page connection.
Before diving into the numbers, choose the period of time that you need the data for - custom, last 7 days, last 30 days, last 3 months. Regardless of what time period you select, the data will be compared to the data of the same previous period.
Numbers compared are evaluated in percents. In the upper part, the numbers are divided in two sections:
- Content published - the number of pins, including saves, that were published during the reported period.
- Pins Engagement - the total number of engagements on your Pins. This includes saves, closeups, and link clicks during the reported period.
Scroll down to see the detailed overview of the presented data.
Total posts published - the number of posts published on your Pinterest board during the reported period.
- Total engagement - the total number of engagements for the particular Pin. This includes repin and comments since it was added to your Pinterest account.
- Repin - the number of Re-pins generated from all the re-shares of your content since it was added to your Pinterest account.
- Comments - the total number of comments the post received since it was added to your Pinterest account.
Best Time and Day to Publish
The best day and time to publish is calculated, based on retrospective, data based on the engagement of each published post. In order to determine the best day and time to publish, we identify the published posts that generated the most engagement.
The posts with the least engagement are highlighted in light blue. The dark blue highlights the best time to publish, based on your account’s publishing history.
To learn about the audience metrics, head over to this guide.
If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].