We support direct posting to business Instagram accounts. If for any reason you want to post to your personal page, you'll have to use the mobile app by means of which your posts will be forwarded to Instagram. Posting to Stories will also happen through the app. Instagram API restricts posting to Stories.
Log in the same way that you use on the desktop: email/password OR Facebook.
You may know already that there are two ways you can log in PromoRepublic on the computer: with email or Facebook. To avoid any access issues, please mind this minor but very important step. Otherwise, the app won't let you sign in with Facebook if you originally used email and password for desktop authorization. Or vice versa.
Once the post is scheduled for a particular day and time, you will receive a notification on your phone when it's time for it to be published.
Here is a typical flow of how to publish a post to a personal Instagram page through the PromoRepublic app on Android devices.
If you have more than one Instagram accounts, switch to the necessary one in the Instagram app on your phone before posting.
1. Click on the Post button to start the process.
2. On the second step it's said that the caption (if any) will be automatically copied, so you don't have to re-write it, just paste it on step 6. Hit OK to proceed.
3. Select Feed or Stories.
4. Crop your picture if needed and hit the arrow on the top.
5. Edit the image if necessary and hit Next on the top.
6. Paste the caption (if any) by tapping and holding the text field. Finally hit Share on the top.
Congrats! Your post has been successfully published in your Instagram feed.
When scheduling a post to several Instagram accounts, you will get notifications for each post separately.
If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]