Manage multiple clients and locations on Social even faster! Get a quick overview of performance and activity in all social pages connected to Locations - all within one dashboard.
The Location list space helps organize pages and members for your organization by grouping them based on your business needs. You can easily keep track of your business's progress and make informed decisions. Enjoy the convenience of:
Average Local Ranking for a selected period
Total Reviews accumulated over a selected period
Streamlined advanced search capabilities
Enhanced CSV Export options, providing you with all the data you need in one organized place.
You can get to the location list by clicking on the top right-hand corner and selecting Locations.
Or you can find this information by clicking on Dashboard at the right top bar menu.
Here you can get a quick overview of the posting activity, the number of pages, and participants. The posting activity can be presented weekly or monthly. Also, you can invite members and create another location.
The list structure is based on the information about the locations, such as:
Location name and address
Number of posts done for the selected period
Social Engagement for the selected period
Average Star Rating for the selected period
Average Local Ranking
Let's delve into some components:
Average Local Ranking
Keep tabs on your business's overall well-being with the Average Local Ranking column. As a franchisor, you can focus on what matters most without spending hours searching for scattered information. Access valuable insight through the Local Visibility Dashboard.
Easily monitor the number of reviews each of your locations receives during a selected period with the Total Reviews column.
Find the location you need quickly and easily with the Advanced Search feature, now allowing you to search by both Name and Address.
Gain a comprehensive understanding of your locations with the convenient CSV Export, now including columns for Average Local Ranking and Total Reviews. Simply select the desired period and download the file for all the information you need.
How does it help?
1. Essential data displays your business health. You can see the number of posts done, the rate of social engagement, and the average star rating. Just select the necessary period to compare your results with the previous period's performance.
2. You can quickly transfer to Calendar and Settings from the Location List by clicking on the necessary icon.
3. Suppose you have more than 30 locations on the list, and it might not be very easy to find the necessary one. For that, filters are at your service! You can filter your locations by tags, country, state, or city.
4. Invite Members in bulk for the selected Locations.
5. Add Location just in one minute. You only need to fill out the Location Name, Industry, and Country.
6. Export the data. It is a convenient way to get complete information about your locations. Just select the needed period and download the CSV file.
In case you have more than 2100 locations, we won’t display Engagement and Average Star Rating, but you can see it in the downloaded CSV file.
If your role in our system is Multi-location business, we should show you the locations list as a home page.
We will hide the Engagement and Average Star Rating columns from the Location List if you cannot see the Social Performance and Reputation Insights Dashboards.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at [email protected].