When it comes to connecting Facebook business pages, your PromoRepublic account must be synchronized with a personal profile, that has an assigned Editor or Admin role on these pages.
When connecting a business page its Admin profile is automatically attached to your PromoRepublic account as the host. Thus, your PromoRepublic account has a specific Facebook profile associated.
Prior to connecting a business page, check what personal profile has Editor or Admin role on the page.
Such a personal profile must be authorized in the same browser at www.facebook.com to set the bond.
After this essential step is done, you can now add your business pages or groups or fan pages. Here is a step-by-step guide:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/ and authorize in the necessary Facebook account in the same browser.
- Go to your PromoRepublic Calendar and find the Plus icon or the Connect More button in the left-side bar.
3. Click on the Facebook Connect button and select the desired page from the drop-down list.
Press Connect and you're done. You have successfully added your business page!
In case you don't see the necessary page name on the list, make sure of the following:
- Facebook personal profile, which is associated with your PromoRepublic account, has Admin or Editor business role on the page.
- You are logged into this exact personal profile in the same browser at https://www.facebook.com/.
If the issue persists, re-install SocialPost app in your Facebook account as prompted in the tutorial below.
If you have any further questions, please reach us at [email protected].