Requesting Access to a Claimed Google Business Profile Listing
If you need to gain access to a Google Business Profile listing that has been claimed by someone else, you can request access through our platform. To begin, follow the steps outlined below.
1. Begin by clicking on one location and selecting the Directories tab on the top, as shown below.
2. Next, in the Google widget, click Connect.
3. A connect flow will pop up. Click here as shown below.
4. You will then be prompted with the Google Request Access Form.
5. Fill out the form, and select Ownership access to your listing before clicking Submit.
After submitting your request, the current owner can accept, ignore, or deny your request.
If the user denies or ignores your request, Google will allow you to verify the location manually. You may need to wait up to three days to gain access.
Once you are given the possibility to verify the location, the location will be automatically moved to the status Verification required. You can continue to manage your listing's status easily through the platform.
If you have any further questions or would like additional assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected].