Is it necessary to diversify content that you share with your audience on social media? Of course! Followers will become more engaged with your page and interested in your services, so it is a must to use content as varied as possible.
There are five major types of content that PromoRepublic supports:
- Text. You can post solely text, but be advised that Twitter and LinkedIn have character limit. To know more about these restrictions read this article. Also don't forget that for Pinterest and Instagram image is mandatory.
- Images. PromoRepublic has a wide variety of graphics content to offer - photo stock storage, hand crafted templates ready to be used, or create your masterpiece from scratch in the Graphics Editor. If you add multiple photos, be advised that with PromoRepublic you can post up to 4 photos at a time to Facebook and Twitter.
Pinterest and Google My Business don't support this option. As for Instagram, their official API restricts all the third-party services to post more than one image. As for LinkedIn, we don't provide this ability.
- Links. Add links to your posts such as your website landing page URL or share your industry influencer`s thoughts - possibilities are endless! These articles will prompt you how to publish link posts to Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- GIFs. GIF images attract people's attention. Check this article to have a detailed guide on how to post GIFs through our platform.
- Video. With PromoRepublic you can post videos to Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Although, it is limited for Instagram and Pinterest. To learn more, read this article in out Help Center.
If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]