You can upload up to 4 photos per post to Facebook and Twitter. Pinterest doesn't support this option. As for Instagram and LinkedIn, we don't provide this ability.
Here is a short guide on how to choose multiple pictures and add them to a post. There are two ways you can start the post creation:
- Create Post
- Click "Create Post" button.
2. You will be redirected to the post creation page, where you are to choose the files from your computer drive.
3. Pick the desired ones and hit "OK" or simply drag and drop them. Right away you will see your images.
Please mind these important nuances when preparing multi-photos content:
- You can upload maximum 4 pictures at a time. If you pick more, only 4 photos will be uploaded and you will be prompted with such a message:
- You can edit each picture separately. To edit pictures please follow instruction here.
- You can change the picture order using the arrow signs on the image or the ones on your keyboard.
As it was stated before multiple photos are available for Facebook and Twitter in PromoRepublic. When your piece of content is ready and you choose, for instance, a Facebook page and a Pinterest board, you can choose main picture that will be published to Pinterest and the rest of images will be published to Facebook.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to us at [email protected].