Since we don't support direct posting to Instagram, we created the app by means of which your posts will be forwarded to Instagram.
Log in with the same method and credentials that you use on the desktop: email and password OR Facebook.
You may know already that there are two ways you can log in PromoRepublic on the desktop: with email or Facebook. To avoid any access issues, please mind this minor but very important step. Otherwise, the app won't let you sign in with Facebook if you originally used email and password for desktop authorization. Or vice versa.
Once the post is scheduled for a particular day and time, you will receive a notification on your phone when it's time for it to be published.
Here is a typical flow of how to publish an Instagram post through the PromoRepublic app on Android devices.
1. Click on the Post button to start the process.
2. On the second step, it's said that the caption you created on the desktop will be automatically copied, so you don't have to re-write it, just paste it on step 6. Hit OK to proceed.
3. Select Feed or Stories.
4. Crop your picture if necessary and hit the arrow on the top.
5. Edit the image if necessary and hit Next on the top.
6. Paste the caption if there's any by tapping and holding the text field. Finally hit Share on the top.
Congrats! Your post has been successfully published in your Instagram feed.
When scheduling a post to several Instagram accounts, you will get notifications for each post separately. Also, you will have to switch your accounts in the Instagram app before approving the post in the PromoRepublic app.
If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]